|Metallurgical Industries Co.
Egyptian Holding Company
¤ For More Information about Investment in Egypt Please Refer to : www.investment.gov.eg
NASR FORGING COMPANY
- A public works subsidiary of the engineering industries CO it is one of the basis of the heavy and light industries.
- The total area of the factory reaches about 501967 M2. On which the following production units has been erected:
- Material preparation shop.
- Chain cables and their accessories production shop.
- Die forging shop.
- Free forging shop.
- Forged parts heat treatment shop.
- Dies and spare parts heat treatment shop.
- Machining shop.
- Dies and spare parts manufacturing shop.
As well as the auxiliary service and management units.
- The factory has begun working in 1964 with a designed capacity of 12000 tons/year.
- Producing forged parts for automotive and vehicle industries such as :
Rocker arm – pinion – crankshaft – camshaft – cross of the first drive – rear axle – cover for differential housing – release lever – rear spring shackle – geared arm – pump gear – hub of rear wheel – rear axle shaft – bevel toothed rim – draw hook – brake pedal lever – front axle – tractor parts…etc.
- Producing forged and ready machined parts for railways such as :
Buffer rod – screw coupling – suspension unit – draw hooks of different types – brake rod – brake lever – fish plate – base plate – fixing clips of different types …etc.
- Producing gear and forged parts for machine building diesel engines and light vehicles industries.
- Producing forged and machined gear for spinning and waving factories as well as transmission gear for metro and tramway wagons.
- Supplying of forged and machined steel flanges for petroleum industries (blind – slip on – welding neck …etc) Welding neck of size ½ up to 12 inch while slip on and blind flanges up to 24 inch.
- Producing insulator carrier for electrification projects.
- Producing non – calibrated chains and their accessories (hook – swivel – shackle and link…etc) 6-40MM diameter.
Producing calibrated chains and their accessories 6-16 chain cables are manufactured under the supervision and approval of Lloyd’s register of shipping.
Producing heat – resistance chains for cement industry.
- producing hammers and spare parts of mills for cement industry.
- manufacturing of conveyors either pieces or assembled with buckets for cement, sub-ground drainage and sugar industries. Special chain links are produced for grain silos.
- Blanking press for bar cutting up to 140mm dia.
- Disc saw up to 500 mm dia or 400 mm (square).
- Reciprocating shears up to 120 mm diameter.
Where chains are produced according to DIN for tension and hoistion purpose, as follows :-
- Non – calibrated steel chains 6-40mm.
- Calibrated steel chain 6-16 mm.
- Roundlink chains.
- Chains of special specifications.
- All chain attachments (swivels – shackles – hinges – chain – end link) the plant is certified by Lloyd’s register of shipping and is listed as a chain producer.
Die Forging Shop
Where parts are hot drop forged up to 100kg weight per piece.
- Drop forging hammer up to 10 T capacity.
- Horizontal forging hammers up to 1250 T Capacity.
- Heating furnaces of different capacities.
- Handling facilities up to 10 T weight.
Free forging shop
The shop produces free forgings of cylindrical shapes up to 300mm dia, and 2T weight for discs up to 800mm. diameter & 1000kg weight.
- Free forging hammers up to 3T capacity.
- Heating furnaces of different capacities.
- Handling facilities up to 5T capacity.
Machining and Diemaking shops
The shops contain :
- Horizontal lathes for diameters up to 1000 mm. and lengths to 5000 mm.
- Vertical lathes for diameters up to 1200mm.
- Horizontal copying lathes for diameters up to 250 mm and up to 2500mm length.
- Upright and radial up to 80mm dia.
- Broaching machines up to 75mm.
Grindinding machines :
- Surface grinding up to 320*100 mm.
- Inner cylindrical up to 80 mm.
- Outer cylindrical grinding up to 200mm Dia. and 2000m length.
- Centerless grinding up to 50 mm.
Milling Machines :
- Vertical milling machines of different sizes (Plano – milling machines up 2000*8000mm.
- Vertical copy milling machines.
- Special machines for manufacturing of helical gears up to 750mm, and normal gears up to 1250mm, module up to 12.
- Spark erosion die – making machine.
- Planers of various capacities up to 250*4000mm.
Heat treatment shop :
- The shop is equipped with fully automatic controlled pusher type furnaces of high productivity.
- All heat treatment operations are performed (normalizing – annealing – hardening – tempering - …etc).
- There are induction surface treatment high – frequency units and salt baths for treating of tool steels.
- Surface carbonizing is also performed in our shops.
Design and Technology Department for :
- Studying of the required products geometrically, their drawings and specimens.
- Preparing the required details drawing according to product performance.
- Designing of blanking and forming dies according to customer needs and technical specification.
Our company is equipped with most advanced laboratories for the following purpose :
- Sample perpetration and mechanical testing for tension and compression up to 150T, as well as testing for impact and hardness.
- Sample preparation and inspecting for microstructure.
- Direct reading of the chemical analysis using the atomic- absorption chemical analyzer.
- Fine measuring facilities all these facilities enable our company to help our customer to get their optimum needs.
- Non-destructive testing by ultrasonic
download company profile
ISO Certificate 2019
ISO Certificate 14001